CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm SICK!!!


There is something seriously wrong with me:
My head is spinning,
as if I'm in a daze.
My brain is pounding,
as if it's hit by a hammer.
My heart is thumping,
as if it's gonna jump out from my mouth.
I guess I'm sick.
Desperately sick.
It's neither a flu
nor a fever.
It's neither a toothache
nor a stomachache.
It's neither a migraine
nor a back pain.

Oh I'm desperately sick.
I'm overpowered by depression.
I'm suffocated by negativism.
Worst of all,
I'm sick to death of myself.
Oh there is something seriously wrong with me!!!

3 comments:

灵~♫ said...

izzit d sick u mentioned?

SuSan said...

ha?...i don't quite get what u mean oh hehe...put it in a simple way...i'm sick of myself especially when i start seeing things negatively :( any cure for me mah? :P

灵~♫ said...

im finding such medi s well...