CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

~ Sunshine, Raindrops, Rainbow ~


Thank you for all you've done for me,
Without you there would not be me.
Your sun shines with care always,
To shelter me from any scares.

Thank you for all you've done for me,
Without you there would not be me.
Your rain pours in tender drops,
To shower my whole world with hopes.

Thank you for all you've done for me,
Without you there would not be me.
With sunshine and raindrops you make me a rainbow,
And transform my world into glittering gold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This poem was spontaneously created sometimes in August last year. Since I drew my inspiration from my mum's unconditional love, I'd like to dedicate it to my one and only beloved mum for her oncoming birthday.

0 comments: