CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~~more than words can express~~


Too many thoughts and emotions buzzing in my mind now. I just didn't expect things would get so complicated when we were trying to be genuine to someone whom we think is important. Why? Why could you spit such harsh words to someone whom you've known for ages? Have you forgotten all the things we've gone through? To you maybe those old good days mean nothing as you have more friends than you have had compared to our days. Though we are sort of like strangers who live next door to each other nowadays, it doesn't degrade your status in my heart. There were hundreds and thousands of time I convinced myself that we would be buddies till our last breath though we seldom meet and talk for all this while. How damn wrong I was!!! I've overlooked the invisible wall built between us. And I'm terrified with the very thought that it may be too late for me to do something about it now. I'm usually the type of person who will let go any friends if I feel worthless in working out the relationship. BUT this time it's different - - - you're more than a buddy to me; you're a sister whom I sincerely treasure. Ask me those whom I can't let go in my life, I'd say all my family members; and you are just one of them whom I'll cry my gut out if I have to say goodbye to.

0 comments: