CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hate at first sight ^.*


Hi guys!!! Sorry that I haven't been writing any new posts recently. Actually, I have one post at hand which is yet completed because I wanna inject more better ideas into my work before I publish it. Anyhow, let's just forget about that at the moment and talk about some other thing - - - something which has absorbed me for the past few days.

So, what is so fascinating that occupied most of my time lately? Well, I have been reading a novel entitled "Twilight" day in and day out. I had watched the movie and sadly to say that I actually detested the movie version of this story. Could you imagine how this happened - - - someone who loathed the story at an earlier time has actually been engrossed by the same story at a later point of time? Frankly speaking, I don't know how I did that. "Ridiculous" is the only word I could think of to describe my current state.

I can still recall my nasty comments about this movie after stepping out from the cinema. Mainly, I was complaining about the dull plot. The poster of the movie had somehow lured me into believing it as a bloody vampire story. Thus, I was expecting some scenes shooting blood drinking acts (one of the significant features in a vampire story, isn't it?) when the plot centred around the budding romance of the hero and heroin. Finally, I worked out that it was merely an ordinary romance fiction. The only difference between this story and other romance fictions is it involves an immortal and a human. No more than that.

So, what made me plucked up the courage to take a second look at the same story (a different version, though)?

I was chatting with one of my buddies when she suddenly recommended me one superb movie (that's her opinion somehow). Yeah you got it right...she was excitedly sharing her opinions about "Twilight" with me when I threw her cold water, stating how excruciating it was for me to stay put in the cinema. She then told me that there were actually four stories altogether in this series. "Twilight" is the introduction which serves to bring out all the main characters and incoming complication. That somehow held my interest (I am
STILL undoubtedly expecting the blood drinking acts =P). Henceforth, I decided to get to know the story better through reading the novel before watching the follow-up serial. And SURPRISINGLY I'M LOVING IT!!!

Those who were disappointed with the movie, maybe you should try what I did; take a second look at the story through reading and who knows you might experience the magical feeling like I did - - -
Hate at first sight BUT Love at the second ^.*


0 comments: