CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A devilish angel ^.*


Susan took Are You an Angel or a Devil? quiz and the result is Pure angel 0:-) You are the purest of all the humans, you have never told a lie and you have always done your homework. You have done your household chores, and when your parents say no to a handphone, you obey them. When you are not allowed to play the computer, you don't play. When... never mind, you already get it. You are also known as "goody-two-shoes" by the greater devils. Many people enjoy having you around. Keep this up! ^-^ And I hope you didn't lie just to get this result of course. =.=

Above is the result of a quiz I took in Facebook which fascinated me a lot; not because of the result which says that I'm the purest of all the humans - - - I'm enthralled because it's too good to be true!!!

Don't suspect me for lying in order to get this result. I've answered most of the questions truthfully. Please note that I mentioned "most of the questions" instead of "all questions" because there are questions which I couldn't give my truest answer due to the limited options provided. Was this where I go wrong?

Now, let's analyse the result.
i) You have never told a lie - - - if I say "YES, this is true" then I'm telling you the biggest lie in my life.
ii) You have always done your homework - - - of course I have had; some I did by myself and others I copied from friends..shhh..help me to keep it as secret okay?!
iii)You have done all household chores - - - absolutely...I did all before Chinese New Year. I swear you don't want to know what happens after that.
iv)When your parents say no to a handphone, you obey them - - - Sorry, I'm not the mama's girl.
v)When you are not allowed to play the computer, you don't play - - - why should I be obliged to play the computer at the first place?
vi)You are also known as the "goody-two-shoes" by the greater devils - - - I can't help laughing my head off at this. Everyone who knows me well would definitely not link this phrase to my personality. Not even me myself. Would you? :P

So we have done the analysis. What do you think about the quiz? Does it really give a true account of me? Maybe you can help to judge this. Tell me what you think I am - - - an angel or devil? I'd say I'm a human definitely.



0 comments: