CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~ Endless cycle ~


I struggled to swallow the lump in my throat. In a vain attempt, I closed my eyes tightly to hold back tears. At such an emotional state, the endeavor to make up with him seemed to be worthless.

This wasn't the first time and would definitely not be the last time that we have had a quarrel about trivial matters. Though we both know pretty well about the key cause contributed to all the unnecessary despair, nipping the problem in the bud is just easier said than done.

Many a times, we promised each other to carefully walk on the communication path; not to overlook the sparks which would lead to hazardous blaze. Yet promises remained fragile when messages failed to be conveyed unambiguously. Without any prior notification, a blazing row would then break out.

I was exhausted; I wished to give it a halt. With the remaining energy I had had, I kept running, running till my lungs burst. SIGH... there appeared to have no end in sight for this emotional crisis. Miserably, I realized what I had done was an infertile attempt- - - for I was trapped in this endless cycle the minute I gave my heart to him.

0 comments: