CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another round of WOW WOW WOW~~~


Looking at the title itself, I'm sure you guys know what I'm gonna talk about...Yup...I'm BACK to the virtual world again...after being invisible for two months long :P

I know I know...I've actually promised one of my buddies that we had to keep track of each other's profile so that none of us would become lazy in writing new posts...and I'm very sorry to say that I've indeed broken the promise between us. BUT...I got a good excuse for that. So please listen up listen up...It's not that I become lazy or what in blogging...It's just that I've terminated my streamyx as a result of moving to a new location (which has got no fixed phone line)...so surfing the net has become a difficulty for me for the past few months. Maybe some of you would say that I could still use the wifi service outside to connect to the tons of society in the virtual world yet I think blogging should be done when no one else is intruding my personal space...only then would I express my real self at ease.

But I guess what has happened doesn't really matter much now because what is going to happen next is much more pivotal. So... what's gonna happen next? Hahaha...I'm gonna fix the promise I've made with my buddy (i.e. constantly updating my blog) as I just bought a new broadband modem which is going to make me available all the time online wahaha...so again...stay tune with me to find out what I've been up to lately...^.*

2 comments:

ling said...

oh yeah!!~~finally u r back...then u shld update more often than before from now onwards lo...hehe...

SuSan said...

haiyo...the most i can do is update once a day lo hehe...good thgs have to be waited one ma :P
cheers ^.*