CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~~ Got it... finally!!! ~~


Ehem Ehem... let me just clear my throat first before I announce this great news (at least to me myself it is :P) to my beloved readers ^.*.

Teng teh teng (sound effect ^.*) .... Susan will start life anew in August!!!

Meaning???

Some of you may start to scratch your head over this statement I guess... :P

Erm ... basically starting life anew here means I'm gonna take up a full-time job as an English lecturer in this coming August.

What??? Hey, Susan!!! You've been working as an English lecturer for all this while what!!!

Hehehe... you're right but you're also wrong at the same time. It's true that I've been an English lecturer but I've never been a full-time English lecturer what :P So, the oncoming job offer is kinda different from my previous work experience. I'll need to sacrifice my sweet dreams to avoid rush hour in the morning. I'll also need to spend more time at the workplace which I didn't need to when I was only a part-time lecturer. Then, my worst worry is ... I'll need to face the colleagues around for a longer duration (8am - 5pm) whereby conflicts or complicated workplace politics are inevitable. So, summing up... Susan's life is gonna be much different than the one she's had before this.

Anyway, it's great to have something new in life to try for, doesn't it??? Just wish me luck in my undertaking. ^.*

6 comments:

灵~♫ said...

lotsa lotsa congrat 2 u...
n lotsa lotsa gud luck 2 u too^^
allllll d best ya......

SuSan said...

hey you ar...leave comment here only because I said you seldom do so ho...anyway tq oh ^.*

灵~♫ said...

k la...nextm ev po of urs i comment lo..puas hati bui??kekeke

ling said...

wish u all d best!!~~ dun let urself have a chance to regret after u had made up ur mind.

lee shing said...

hahaha..congratez!!!

SuSan said...

thanks a lot all my dear friends...u girls are really sweet lo...^.*