CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~~~ Birthday Celebration 09 ~~~


Finally ... I have found some vacant time to write the post about my birthday celebration... ^.* Sorry to keep you guys from waiting hahaha

9th of August ... yeah 9th of August ... the most special day of my life ... the day I was born ... hahaha ... Why am I bullshitting all these ar??? (Pai seh la ... haven't got any ideas yet how to start my post ar :P)

Alright...alright...got it haha...

Few days before my birthday, I had sent text messages to several of my close friends inviting them to celebrate my birthday with me. The venue of the celebration was actually a place I always hang out with my friends i.e. a karaoke (which I spent most of my weekends there ^.*). Then I started to countdown for my big day. Unfortunately, a day or two before my celebration I received a number of text messages turning down my invitation :( Can you imagine how upset I was at that time??? Frankly, LEOs don't like the feeling of disappointment...it makes a LEO questions his/her importance. Bringing with me this displeasure, I awaited my special day to arrive.

Since that's the second Saturday of the month, I had to go to the office (as we work on every second Saturday). Nothing special happened in the morning until my name and several others were being called out. I only found out after a minute or two that those being called out were those celebrating birthday in August. Huhuhu ... so I was lucky enough to had my birthday celebrated with my colleagues during my first week of working there ^.*. Surrounded by birthday song and wishes, we had our cake cutting session. Also, we received a small gift from the HR. I'm really thankful for what they have done.

Then it came the moment I've been waiting for long. Around 9 something I arrived at the karaoke with my dearest friend NINI. Then there were a few more friends joining in and we started to capture our sweetest moment. TENG TENG TENG ... Here are some photos that we've taken on that night.



Time ticked by and finally it's 12 midnight ... WOOHOO ... again birthday song, wishes and gifts showering me........and I.....definitely was the happiest girl in the world at that time ... ^.*

0 comments: