CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 10, 2009

- A summary of my first working week -


Once again, sorry for not updating my blog for more than 1 week. There were so many things to be done last week that made updating my post a mission impossible. So now I'm going to sum up what I've been up for the last few days.

As you all know... I just started to work in a new environment on last Monday. I woke up extremely early that morning ... erm ... arnd 6am to get myself ready for my undertaking. Can you imagine how difficult for someone who didn't wake up as early as that for ages but had to do so starting from that day??? But, what to do??? I don't want to be late for work on my very first day (of course if possible all my forthcoming working days as well :P) so the only thing I can do is to sacrifice my sweet dreams... :'( Overall, my first day reporting to work was quite smooth and happy as the staff there are all very friendly and helpful. Meeting nice staff and new friends there has somehow eased my worry of having workplace politics with colleagues around.

The remaining days of the week unfortunately turned out to be uneven ones for me. I was always the odd one out who faced problems like forgetting to bring important documents, not being enrolled as a lecturer in the e-learning system, not having the chance to meet my mentor (as she took 1 whole week sick leave) and so on. I couldn't let my hair down for the past whole week due to all those unpleasant experience.

Apart from being the odd one out, I also started to feel the mounting stress climbing up my shoulder when we were given briefing on the rules and regulations of the organisation. We are abide by tremendous amount of rules and regulations in order to get a certain thing done. Frankly, I don't see the importance of some rules being set but then again what to do right ... just pray hard I don't break any of them during my probation period :P

All those crazy and unpleasant experience flipped through like pages of a book and it came the weekend which I had been awaiting for. Hahahaha... what's on during my past weekend??? Stay tune to find out in my next post ya... ^.*

3 comments:

灵~♫ said...

good luck on all 'task' ya
stay cool

ling said...

i believe all will be fine for u, my dear.... :)

SuSan said...

HOPEFULLY LO @.@